UTI or Herps

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a male and Last week I met a prostitue and she gave me unprotected oral sex, right after that I washed my Penis with soap, after 30 min later I washed again my penis and PEE. From next day I started having the urge of urinating all the time, second day started  frequent urinating (Every 1:30 hours). Now it’s 5 th day and I am having same Problem. I visited yesterday urologist and he asked me to perform two lab tests. He prescribed  me two medicine ciprolet and Binozyt, I had them yesterday and today morning but still no change.  I am currently waiting on reports, Please help me what disease I have got and what should I do, I am depresssed and wants to know if I will be normal again or have to live like this my entire life.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also in Night I cannot sleep long as I have to urinate in middle for few times.
  • Posted

Although it's possible you caught an infection from the sex worker, it's also possible it isn't linked - just a coincidence. Oral sex isn't usually a high risk activity. She is more likely to catch something from you than the other way round. Your symptoms are similar to mine when I have uti's  (caused by urine retention caused by prostate issues and bladder neck narrowing). Antibiotics (in my experience) usually start improving the symptoms in about 4 days to 1 week. If you finish the course and still have symptoms, you may need a different antibiotic as some bacteria have developed resistance to the usual drugs.  Do you know if the lab tests include a culture to identify the bacterium you have? If so, the results should help a lot with knowing which antibiotic will work. Don't panic, this will pass once the docs have identified the correct bug and the correct treatment.

• Posted

Thanks allot for your response Pepasan, from 4th day as you mentioned I started feeling much better now. I will continue the antibiotics for one week as prescribed by Doctor. 

Thanks again!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.