Uti over uti, for 3-4 years

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, 

Im yaya, female, married & sexually active. 

Ive had recurrent uti for over 3-4 years ever since in college. Did the ultrasound etc for hundred of times & blood tests etc but all came out normal & okay. I know im not alone but if anyone knows whats really good for curing uti pls pls do let me know. Sometimes i cry so hard at night. Im depressed , so depressed. God knows what we’ve dealing. Some antibiotics did help but only for the period of time of consuming it. After that, i really need to drink 2 litre of water per day just to kept the sensation of pain midly. It did helps & works sometimes, sometimes it doest. Sometimes i feell like giving up, 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

Have you asked your doctor if you have interstial cycstitis ?
    • Posted

Yes i did. They did confirm me that I only had cystitis, which is bladder infection only. And sometimes they told me that my infection is not that bad etc etc, same advice, drink a lot of water. But it still, keep on coming back everytime i consume less water / after intercourse. 😐 Ive read about pelvic floor dysfunction etc etc , im not sure whether im affected by it but im not experiencing any pelvic pain at the moment during intercourse, just that I felt burning on the Urethra only. This is sad 😐 thank you for your concern 

• Posted

I also struggling. One week I'm great the next day after intercourse, I start feeling symptoms. I went to holistic doctor, he gave me supplements, but I also have stomach issues because of the amount of antibiotics I took for an infection H-pylpri. I'm hoping d mannose will help me now and tbis liquid holistic doctor gave me. Good luck

• Posted

Im sorry to hear that. Im also struggling now actually with this infection, going to see urologist next mnth i guess when im back to my hometown. Hoping the best for us
    • Posted

I think I fear the worst..And im scared

Because I really am doing everything to help but it's not so I don't knkw where to turn.

What can be going on?

Good luck and why next Month? That's a long time away

• Posted

Because ive been seeing urologist here at my base now actually and they told me everything is normal & ok. Need a second opinion, so i decided to go back to my hometown next mnth to see more experts there. I am practicing carbonated cranberry juice & really drinking a lot of water a day to avoid the burning sensation to be severe. I am only feeling mild burning sensation so far which i am holding till next month. How are you doing now ? 

• Posted

Well I guess whatever helps.  I am still feeling the same..One day it's my stomach. The next day it's pressure.. I am on so supplements..I don't remember to even take them. But the pressure is really annoying .

• Posted

I understand tho. Last few months ive been attacked by gastric and I ended in hospital for a day & did endoscopy, i took controlloc, ganaton & gavinscon for 2-3 weeks, and then I only eat porridge between those weeks & lots of bananas, veges as well & got recovered frm gastric after that period. Hoping we both could be healthy one fine day ! Prayers & wishes for both of us ??

• Posted

Hopefully.. once we get healthy we just have to maintain.. I just don't know why I get these stupid pressure and stomach problems. Feel like I have been trying so hard to maintain healthy..And it's not working 

• Posted

I honestly know how you feel, Ive been gettin myself away from alcohol ( never drank any ), junk food, fast food, all i ate was rice, veges, fruits, fish & chicken, bread as well. I refrain myself frm drinking carbonated drinks, citrus, sweetened drinks, etc etc, you name it, i only drink hot tea & pure water, everyday. But still I get affected by UTI. 🤔😪

• Posted

I would say I'm lying if I say i stay away from alcohol. It's actually my enjoyment with friends and it makes me forget what I'm feeling.

I'm.gonna try my best to do d-mannose today all day and see how i feel. I also wonder should I he taking the supplements? Maybe give my body a break. It's just crazy

• Posted

You should give yourself a try. Who knows if its work ? I always wanna give up on myself but I always surround myself with supportive people & real close friends just to keep me encourage, i am depressed i have to say. Husband always keeps me calm & encourage. I wish i could turn back time where I was super healthy 😪🤧

• Posted

I keep saying thank god it's things that are curable. My husband is my big support group but the problem I have is I hide alot what's goin on. Because alot if times..It's one day pressure. Next day bad stomach and diarrhea. It becomes the same story.

Where do you live? I'm in new York

• Posted

Oh dear, thts sad. That is depressing, its sad to hear this. Have you taken any supplements for that ? I live in kuala lumpur, Malaysia. 🤣 we’re hundred of thousand miles away caterina. Anyway its nice to talk to you tho 😍 

• Posted

I do take supplements. I'm thinking that's what's causing the diarrhea. But right now I have to try to fix my bladder pressure. Hopefully something will give 

Yes we are very far apart but thank God with technology where we can always hear from one another.

• Posted

It was a coupe of days. Now it's just soft stool. no diarrhea. It's loose stool bit definitely from supplements. 

• Posted

Hi catherina. Its like ive been attacked by gastric again. This is my 7th day of gastric , first - 3rd day was the worst. I can only ate porridge, feeling like vomiting the whole time. And my uti seems a lil bit relief ( for now i guess ), but im really having hard time with my stomach too. Doc suggested endoscopy etc but i ‘ll try my 2 weeks gastric pils first and see how its done, if it doesnt work, then i had to do endoscopy, sigh 😿 hw r u feeling now dear ??

• Posted

Do you think your stomach is affected because of medicine?

I am feeling better..Thank god..I havemg taken anything and my stomach h is b K to normal..

Sometimes..You just have to stop everything..And see what your body tellS you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.