Utilizing no pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hiya, Could I ask for some advice seen health professional last week they said I had white cells and protein in my urine.

I haven't had any pain burning or any other signs.

I have health anxiety so I have been panic stricken that I have what we all dread (don't say the word as it strikes fear into me as well as everyone else) to hear.

Could someone please help me.

Many thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Heather!

Not sure why you had testing done??? If you didn't have symptoms was it a routine exam?

Did doc explain results?

Regardless, I dont think you have a major problem, but I am not a doctor! Could be a kidney infection, non bacterial uti or possibly vaginal, but dont know about that bc of your results.

Best to talk to doctor and try not to worry.

Kathy

• Posted

Had bleeding from my area and they say I will be checked for that through scan but asked for a urine sample just to check. The bleeding wasn't from my urine.

It never rains but it pours with me.

My anxiety is so bad they gave diazepam yesterday as I was so bad.

I am post menopausal and to be quite truthful totally p****d off.

Thanks for replying.

• Posted

Hi again.

I can understand your anxiety bc I suffer from health & other anxieties.

I had post menopausal bleeding a few times. They did a biopsy. Know you dont want to hear the ... word, but thats what I had. Caught VERY early with only surgery required bc my kind was VERY slow growing.

That being said there are numerous other reasons b esides that for post menopausal spotting or bleeding.

Sounds like you are on right path for getting it checked out.

Let me know how you make out!

Kathy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.