VA

Posted , 2 users are following.

Well after months of uti very dry going to the loo all the time I realized by the help of this site that I have VA had to wait to see the Dr so started in vengeance kegal exercises saw Dr yesterday I had yet another infection so on antibiotics but also now on estriol cream he was so good I was very grafic in my details so keeping my fingers crossed it won't be too long before I notice a difference . Bought the isure pelvic exersiser as well for extra help

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello Angie after years of having uti and antibiotics I was diagnosed as having severe vaginal atrophy. I was prescribed Vagifem which I couldnt use It was too painful to insert so I changed to Estriol and found it easier to insert. I have used it now for 3 months and not had a uti since. In 2011 before using Estriol I had early breast cancer leading to a Mastectomy but I was assured it was now safe to use. I wish you luck with your treatment and hope you get a good outcome.
    • Posted

Thankyou valivan for your comments. I hope it will get sorted. It's a very painful and difficult condition . I started yesterday but been doing the excerses for 3 weeks now . I am able to hold on for a little bit now before rushing to the loo. Good luck to you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.