Vag itching any opinions

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been having constant itching around the area the pubic hair meets the vagina not sure the cause i know i have hsv 1 oral but not sure if its also genital i've never had any symptoms or blisters from a outbreak I've had cold sores as a child but not sure if its genital as well I'm only concerned about the everyday itching does anyone have constant itching with genital herpes?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

vaginal itching is caused by many reasons. It could signal a vaginal yeast infection, genital herpes, an irritation or even chlamydia. Only itchiness in the genital area can't help you to self- diagnose correctly. Do you experience any symptoms ?

• Posted

I haven't notice anything out of the norm and because I have this big paranoia im observing for changes everyday i haven't noticed anything different in discharge or smells. I notice the itchiness more when im at work moving around alot when im home and not moving as much I have no issues.

• Posted

so you should keep your vaginal healthy vagina by wearing cotton underwear and changing them daily to allow the vagina to breathe. Don't forget to cleanse and keep your vagina clean after bathing.

• Posted

if you have oral HSV1 you cant catch HSV1 genital as its already in your system. x

• Posted

And yet I cant seem to get myself to believe that. You aren't the first to tell me this i guess with the itchiness its sometimes hard to believe different since I cannot figure out the source.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.