Vagifem & Solifenacin

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been on vagifem & solifenacin for a year and a half. Told my doctor i still have pain passing urine, just ignored me and gave me repeat prescription. At times, i forget to take them now, but when i haven't taken them for a couple of days, i feel a movement inside me, like a twisting or untwisting movement, so strong, that it makes me jump. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Vagifem is a source of estradiol. Solifenacin for bladder spasm incontinence ,for such a long time obviously there is an issue.

I work for doctor and what I observe reason for ongoing bladder spasm is infection or cysticic or vaginal atrophy or ....anyway you change doctor. You need blood and other tests including abdominal and intravaginal ultrasound.

Poping pills indifinetely without searching for cause makes no sense.

If it was vaginal atrophy Vagifem should help. Obviously there is other issue.

It's your life your body your choice.

• Posted

Thanks for reply Eva, i'm putting an apptment on with doctor, will give her one more chance to DO something. If she doesn't i'm planning to tell her i'm going to take myself up to A&E and get some proper treatment

• Posted

Hi Eva, thanks to your reply i made an apptment with my doctor, and after having this for more than a year and a half, she finally examined me, and i have what seems to be at the moment, a partial prolapse. Now waiting for an apptment with a gynecologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.