Vagina bubbles?

Posted , 49 users are following.

so i know this title is weird but pls hear me out. I've been suffering from this for years its uncomfortable for me to even wear underwear at this point because of it so i have to wear shorts or something underneath my clothes instead. Sometimes i have to move around when i sit because it like air bubbles out of you're vagina like an everyday thing. It's so uncomfortable and i need help. I went to the hospital yesterday and the doctor they gave me told me it was normal and it happens. But i refuse to go with that answer i need help. Like asap .

0 likes, 91 replies

91 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

this happens to me too its normal! when you move/walk around air gets trapped inside the vagina it happens to every woman so don't worry its not life threatening.

• Edited

these also look like bubbles and it was itchy...i went to the hospital and they diagnose me with bv...what do you think it is?

• Posted

this a better pic by the vulva ...what do you guys think it us?

• Posted

I also have the same issue. I have been feeling a bubble sensation for like a year and I was feeling uncomfortable like i had bumps inside my vagina. i tried to take pictures but i couldnt get it on camera i felt it inside though I thought i was being crazy. Also sex was very painful but it went away after I had sex it was very weird. It hasnt happened again , now I'm curious.

• Edited

i get this too, its so annoying ive had it now for about 4 months consistently. it is usually a sign of having BV which i used to suffer with chronically. Antibiotics would work for like a week then it would come straight back.I started using the bv active gel and it seemed to get it under control. This bout of whatever it is seems resistant to everything. ive even tried boric acid suppositories. which stopped the bubbles being as frantic, but not all together. My next thing is to try the antibiotic vaginal cream. Then if that doesn't work i guess i will try the oral ones. Its definately a PH imbalance in the vagina which is the cause of these gases. Just not sure what is giving me the imbalance. on other forums ive read that mycoplama or ureaplasma can sometimes be a cause. However its not something that is readily tested for so hard to detect. I had a standard std test and everything came back negative. im glad im not crazy and other women suffer from this. As even female doctors will tell you theres no such thing. when you know exactly what your feeling and its so annoying and disheartening. If i find out anything i will let you know. if this was a man issue they would have a cure by now.

• Posted

Please update and tell us you have found an answer! This just started happening to me and I'm getting very anxious. OBGYN doesn't seem to know what it is

• Posted

try boric acid suppositories or tea tree suppositories. I have this issue off and on and I use these for a day or 2 and it clears it right up. it's just your pH balance being off and I usually have this problem with the air bubbles when I'm developing BV. I use the NutraBlast brand of boric acid and tea tree suppositories. they actually have a package where you get both. I hope this helps you.

• Posted

i totally get it! mine started a year ago. its crazy because it feels like the air bubbles are coming from my urethra sometimes as well. Happens for several minutes every single time i pee, when i bend down, or just randomly while sitting. i went to urologist and she looked up urethra with scope and did an MRI and nothing showed up. my back story- i have had lyme disease for over 10 uears and have taken lots of antibiotics in past, but not for years. since i know i have that maybe it is a bacterial thing, or yeast or even a parasite! i just started inspecting my pee and sometimes see small white strands, doesnt seem like bug or even alive but wtf! Cant wait to figure this out!!! Thank you for sharing, i hope someone has the answer. im seeing a new doctor so if i find anything out ill report back!

• Posted

update for me 17 months later. Finally found put i do have parasites, a type of nemortode as well as some type candida. Very hard to diagnose probably caught through contaminated produce. Do your research on-line to find a specialty lab. i posted earlier where i finally got diagnoses but it was deleted? anyway, my doctor has me on an antiparisitic. rhis bubbling has been going on for almost 3 years.

• Edited

I found this thread when looking up "vagina bubble feeling" that my 10 year old daughter has been complaining about for the past month. We thought she might have had a UTI, but her test came back negative. Since then she has had an ultrasound and it returned absolutely normal. Right now, we are stuck home in lockdown and seeing a doctor in person is discouraged unless it is an emergency. Lately, she feel like she needs to go pee more often, but not always. She has also been feeling like she hasn't wiped herself after a pee, and goes back to fix the "feeling".

Could it be she is feeling moisture related to something else? Are these symptoms related? I really feel for her, and want to help her. The bubble feeling is bothering her the most, and she says it often happens when she lying down and then gets up, and she has to constantly adjust herself to relieve the feeling (but it always returns). I have another phone appointment today with our GP(we are in Canada) and a paediatrician apt, but not until April.

I have asked her to wear looser pants this week (she loves leggings) and we will do some baking soda baths in the evening. I wonder if I should check her ph balance? Ahhh!

If anyone has any more insights or suggestions as to what I can look out for or ask my daughter about, please share! I am so glad to have found others who can relate. Thanks so much, stay well!!

• Edited

A few weeks ago I got something called "Vagisil" and which is for cleaning the vag place and after using that, my bubble feeling is almost gone, so that might help your daughter. I'm 13, so I can probably relate to your daughter.

• Posted

Please tell me you found out what this was!! I have had the same exact problem. The feeling of a constant airbubble and sometimes i can adjust or do different things that will make it pop, but then it literally comes right back. Gyno says he doesnt think its a fistula after looking and doing a pap. Saw my urologist too bc at first I didnt want to believe it was coming from my vag. He cleared me . Talked to a general surgeon and he said it was extremely unlike it was a colon/ vag fistula. I also feel so bloated constantly since it has started. I am going on a month of it and sex is so uncomfortable with my husband. Also my pap was cleared for any infections .

• Posted

my 6 year old daughter is experiencing the same situation. did you every find the cause and cure? thank you!

• Posted

I've been having this feeling as well and a slight burning feeling in vagina with slight itchiness. Since December they have given me medicine and I have seen a urologist with no relief. Tomorrow morning I go to a speciality gyn/OB so I'm really hoping for answers. I am scheduled for a pelvic exam and pap smear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.