vagina is itchy and burning sensation when I urinate

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I have been looking through other ones of these and some I can relate to and others not so much.

I am 13 I have a burning sensation when I wee and an itchy vagina for about 3 weeks now and my wee is cloudy but it is apparently normal so I don't think I should worry about that ! It started to go away yesterday but today it has definitely come back! It is just like it started 3 weeks ago. Can anyone help me?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Just to let you know I haven't had sex or anything like that so it hasn't been sexually transmitted

• Posted

Go talk to your mum , your way to young not to . Don't google another . Periods etc can bring these issues about . Tell your mum is my advice ,then go and see your Dr with her. Or another adult . Sooner done , sooner looked at, just don't leave it . 

• Posted

Are you washing with regular soap or vaginal wash?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.