Vagina lumps BURNING SENSATION

Posted , 5 users are following.

can anyone please help im a virgin with continuous vagina symptoimagems for the past 6 months. not sexually active, my gp diagnosed me with yeast 3 months ago by my symptoms as i dont like to be examined ,i have been on two courses of antibiotics which still did not help at all. i have burning sensation in my vagina have tried vagisol, canesten still no luck, is anyone able to pin point what it may be an the fastest cure for it please? im 15 its making me so depressed

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

Do the dots them self burn? or is it inside of your vagina?

• Posted

im not sure i cant really tell, im sure its mostly around the spots area that burns

• Posted

they look like fordyce spots

• Posted

do they cause discomfort? whats the quickest solution please cant take it any longer

• Posted

they shouldnt cause discomfort they are just glands enlarged oil glands they usually go on there own they are normal

• Posted

get examined, i know it can feel embarrasing at the time esp if its your first time but you will get a better answer, ask for a female doctor too!

• Posted

What did it turn out to be? I am experiencing the exact same situation right now and don't want to be examined...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.