Vagina questions, please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Here is a photo of the inside of my vagina. I am deeply concerned on many things.

I don't think I have a clitoris. I am serious.

I don't know how well you will be able to see, there is a ball inside my vagina, I am scared it is a cyst or something.

It looks weird, like my vagina is ripped.

I have not had sex in almost a year. why do I have a slight perineal tear?

Please be honest and don't sugar coat. I need your help, honesty, questions, comments, and mostly advice. Thank you so much and I am sorry for the picture of my vagina.

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it looks normal to me, and you have a clitoris but not all women have the same feeling while touching it and some of them cant cum from it but you definitly have it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.