Vagina too small?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I’m currently struggling with having sex etc. 

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I’m so comfortable around him but his penis just won’t fit and I’m getting very frustrated and upset. We’ve tried lube and lots of foreplay but nothing helps. Is my vagina too small? Should I go see a doctor? I can’t even get it in an inch it’s just not possible. Is my vagina abnormal? 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

It's impossible for any vagina to be too small for any penis physically - after all it is able to stretch enough in child birth to allow a baby through.

Granted, hormones etc cause the opening to dilate, and sometimes it tears or has to be assisted with an episiotomy.

However:

It may be that you have a psychological condition called  Vaginismus, where the body shuts down the vagina so mush as to prevent penetration.

Search online for more infromation using Vaginismus as the key word.

• Posted

Lip balm/chapstik is the best lube ,I've used it for years ,just make sure it's 100% natural, no vaseline nor sunscreen . Scoop a piece , melt it in your fingers and apply to you and him .

In US you can buy the Burts bees chapstik or Eos lip balm.

He should also be good with oral sex to arouse you.

• Posted

Years ago I had a virgin asian girlfriend that was so tight I teased her as a bulletproof vagina , but on the 3rd day with a lot of lip balm I was able to penetrate her , so just keep trying .
  • Posted

Make sure you’re fully aroused.

Lots and lots of foreplay! 

No penis is too big for a vagina, vaginas stretch lol.

That’s how we’re able to have babies. 

• Posted

I totally understand your situation. We all know vaginas stret h to give birth but that us from hormones and stuff released during childbirth. My husband is very large in the penus department, he is at least 9 inches in length and the diameter i could not guess it is very large as well way above average, and i am small drame woman, i have had two babies. It has caused me and still does cause a lot of discomfort over the 28 years been together. We are unable to go at it for long periods of time. Its about quality and not quantity for us, even massive amounts of lube and foreplay to help does absolutely nothing, first time i saw his penis and felt attempted penetration there was major discomfort, tears and even a little scared. Even today most times there is discomfort as i am just not a big woman. The advice i can offer is lots patience, taking it very slow, maybe only inserts a little bit each time gradually increasing each time, i think there might be inserts you can buy to gradually stretch and loosen vagina. Comparing the loosening of the vagina or the ability of the vagina to stretch during childbirth is completely different then what vagina can do during sex, too different situations unless someone has been in this situation it is hard to imagine. Good luck hooe some one has good advice for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.