Vagina white discharge

Posted , 3 users are following.

25 yo, virgin, birth control because of irregular cycle, gynecologist prescribed them. I have white discharge on my vagina and it isn't going away, doesn't smell, it is white and thick. I have been taking antibiotics for an urinary infection and the gynecologist said the discharge will go away too but it didn't. I'm very sensitive of my personal hygiene, and wash my private parts only lukewarm water in morning and before I go to sleep so it dry and clean underwear.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

How do I treat it, I'm having a hard time to find a good doctor because here they are rare and don't know who to trust, I got recommend to this doctor and mentioned it on my check up that I did, she took it lightly and said it will clear up but it isn't and it making me stress. As I said I do my best taking care of my personal hygiene as being dry and clean will prevent yeast infection, did the same before this started too

• Posted

its nothing to do with hygiene its antibiotic use it causes yeast to overgrow we al have small amounts of yeast in the body and on the skin and the vagina antibiotics ca make it multiply u can internal pessarys to treat it from a pharmacy or online clotrimazle and canesten either one

• Posted

clotrimazole i missed spelt sorry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.