VAGINA WITH STRANGE APPEARANCE .. VP OR HPV? PLEASE HELP ME!

Posted , 8 users are following.

imageimage

I took some pictures of my vagina to observe her better and noticed a very strange appearance. I'm worried because I dont know if this is HPV.

I try to reassure myself that it is VP, but at the same time I find this very strange, it seems to be something but I dont know. I didnt found many pictures on Google of HPV vaginas, just a few warts that certainly do not look like these, but maybe it's just the location.

Can anyone help me? What do you guys think about that? Please, I'm desperate. I already scheduled a doctor, but only in two weeks and I cant even sleep right thinking about my condition.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

My guess is VP because of the consistent pattern , no irregularities

• Edited

Vestibular papillomatosis are benign growths in specific areas that a percentage of women have , Human papilloma virus is a disease passed with sex , there are several HPV and some of them can turn into a serious disease so they should be treated asap.

Hope it helps

• Posted

imageimage

Please, look at this pics w/ flash that I just took

• Posted

mine look like yours and 5 ppl on here say vp. one was a nurse and he said he was pretty sure.

• Posted

did you ever get an answer? i have something similar

• Posted

I've just looked over at your post too with two images. Yours also look like VP due to position and similar, although harder to tell due to them not being linier and along the labia minora which is the classic distribution. Keep an eye on them, and if there are new growths or changes in the vulvar, take action, otherwise, I hope you can relax...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.