Vaginal Bumps , Hpv Herpes Or Vestibular Papillae ? pictures attached /blood from period beware

Posted , 4 users are following.

almost two months ago me & my boyfriend started having sex frequently and unprotected, we'd had sex before but never so much..

When i got my period last month i noticed these little bumps cropping up & i thought i had irritated myself with tissue as it was red and painful in the middle where the inner labia meet between the clitoris and urethra... then the bumps showed up..

I started have sex wayyy less frequently and when i did i was using condoms with my boyfriend because i didnt want to give him anything or make anything worse if he gave it to me before i could get to the Gyno..

at first i thought i had an STD like herpes but i dont think these are blisters they havent burst and arent painful to the touch at all.. i thought i may have warts but the pictures of warts vs me dont seem too resemblant.. my friend told me i might have a yeast infection but that it doesnt cause bumps at all so i became even more worried

Then directly before my period started this month a few days ago i had super thick white discharge it wasnt clumpy but it was really thick & it never had any foul odor..

the bumps dont hurt they itch every once in a while and it is very mild at the opening of my vagina... It does feel most irritated when i am on my period.

my boyfriend is loyal to me as far as i can tell & he says he has no stds or reason to think he has i cannot go to the gyno until August..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I didn't have any bumps then i got some white discharge and had Exactly the same bumps as you, I did a papsmear the results were vaginal infection of E coli. Go to the gyno for some test don't waste time and money on thrush or other medications. i am still with this infection after 6 months any antibiotics seems to help. good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.