Vaginal Bumps * PHOTOS *

Posted , 10 users are following.

PLEASE HELP ! December I had sex and next day I had white discharge for months I tried different remedies such as coconut oil, hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar, sitting under hot water nothing worked so I went to the gyno they gave me pills to take twice a day for 7 days my test came back negative for bacterial or fungal infection but my discharge is usually clear not white so I know somethings up I don't know if I'm allergic to latex or what . look at the bumps on your left side I've noticed please help

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I don't feel any burning or itching a regular vagina itch but it's not doesn't bother me if I didn't check I would of never known

• Posted

U should ask for herpes test. If you walk in and ask to check for "all stds" they won't test u for herpes. U have to specifically ask for that test.

• Posted

HPV? Have you been checked for this and have asked for a  complete STD check? Hope your okay. 
  • Posted

Did your partner use condom while intercourse?If yes then it could be contact dermatitis that can be cured by using corticosteroid creams like efficort.
  • Posted

I have 100% the exact same issue. They don't know what to tell me. Did you ever find out what it was??

• Posted

hi i have a weird bumps and its been 1month already..its kinda itchy ..i dont know what to do..and i dont know what is it...can somebody help me?image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.