Vaginal discharge

Posted , 12 users are following.

I have a question regarding vaginal discharge. I've read a few places online mention that discharge is a symptom of LS, is this correct? I don't understand how something that effects the external skin could produce abnormal vaginal discharge unless you have an infection.

The reason I ask this is for about 2 months now I've been getting a white-yellowish creamy discharge. It literally looks like lotion. Thick and creamy with a very pale yellow colour. TMI sorry. It has no odour and doesn't resemble cottage cheese.

I should probably see my gyno.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi dani

Like I said I have been to the nurse she didn't seem concerned at all really but she said we will take some swabs and see if it comes back with anything

The one thing she did say was that the lining of my cervix is quite thick which I have been told before but she said it's quite normal

When I get results I will put them on here but seriously if you are worried just go better to get it checked out , I sat and worried for weeks xx

• Posted

I'm having a weird case of up and down discharge. It's honestly all over the place. It varies from clear to pale yellow but it's stringy when wet and pasty when dry. Not sure if it's a cause of alarm but I did resent have a yeast infection just curious if the discharge is so Topsy turvy because it's flushing out the remaining of the infection? Or is it normal?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.