Vaginal discharge

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. My name is mandy. Me and my husband have been trying for a baby and nothing is happening . But lately i have been having this whitish yellow very thick discharge. As i was growing up my mom never told me anything about problems i will with my body. So i google everything. Now the only question is..... What does this discharge mean? I have never seen this kind of discharge before. Can anybody help me or explain to me. I have taken so many pregnancy test and all cane back (-) so if this is a sign of it that would be great to know if it is. Thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It can be a lot of different things...some discharge is when you ovulate, some can be around your period, others can be pregnancy...Google was usually my go-to for discharge, but maybe track it and see when it's happening in your cycle? There are a lot of free apps where you can track your period and things like discharge to look for patterns. Good luck!

• Posted

I have had that checked a couple of times and I am post menopausal. Dr says yellow is common, but green should be cultured. Nothing ever happened anyways
  • Posted

Is there any itching or other discomfort associated with the discharge? Has it changed consistency or colour?

I suggest having it checked out by your physician. It can be nothing or it can be something like a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.