Vaginal discharge issues (collating proven & tested remedies based on your experience)

Posted , 3 users are following.

Home or natural remedies is very much appreciated as I find it recurring with taking antibiotics prescribed by the ob-gyne.

When I had discharges?

*sometime aug-oct'16 (minimal). It was gone on it's own.

*it came back jan'17 and discharges are too many some are watery, slimy, transparent and sometimes small round white like. I feel burning around the v, itchy and it feels swollen. I went to ob, she checked and said I have infection which possibly I got from my partner. It's my first time to have contact. My partner it's his 2nd time. She gave me meds doxycycline, metronidazole (both twice a day), fluconazole cap once a week. I took the prescription for 3 weeks. It was gone.

*end week of may'17 it came back. But not itchy, not swollen just the discharge. I went to another ob and they did a test (blood test HBa1c, urinalysis, microb vaginal discharge test, glucose/sodium/potassium test). The one who took my discharge samples said I had infection. But the head of ob dept. upon reading my results said it was normal and she saw nothing. She gave me fluconazole for a week taken on 1st,4th,7th day and antibacterial vaginal fem wash. It was gone.

*middle of sept'17 (until now) it came back again. Same not itchy but it's like very sensitive and red but not swollen. I feel ok most of the day even though I have it but I want to get rid of it. I didn't went to the ob. I had tried taking home remedies like what I had read in some furoms like this. I had green tea with lemon in the morning, ginger or garlic tea as my water daily, I drink more water, I blend fruits or vegetables as smoothie without sugar, I eat green sallad every morning, eat usual food at lunch but can't get rid of carbs and meat at night (sigh), had taken vit c recently along with femiflora cap and yogurt with acidophilus, and take a walk or jog often. I have had so many discharges daily, my pee sometimes smell bad. My weight has gone down 5 kg.

I just hope and pray it will be gone forever. Let's be positive and help others who has gone through the same thing. Don't lose hope. It's bothersome really as it losses self-confidence and it's stressful but awareness is important. Sharing is empowering women. Sharing is loving. God is good!

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hey Sista

Keep praying I started the FemiFlora,I insert 2 vaginally. I take 2 by mouth. It’s been 25 months for me and it’s sad that we have to go through this. I just went off my cycle. I haven’t seen and discharge but I’m going to use the Probiotics 2 months before I go back to the dr. I’m tired of them saying I am so healthy and I have still suffered from this disease. It’s more than an infection. I shower so much, I wear pads everyday to mask the smell. It’s embarrassing. Keep your head up. I’m done with sex. I rather have a baby in 40 weeks than deal with an reoccurring infection. I’m purchasing the Isla Soap Stick too. 

• Posted

This is a sexual disease because I was celibate for 2 years. Started dating a guy I knew for 2 years previously. We used condoms but as soon as the condoms came off...infected...with E. coli . My dr said I shouldn’t have broken up with my boyfriend;but I was so hurt that antibiotics wouldn’t stop the pain. I Never want to be touched. I’m sad that it’s so normal for us to suffer with something as simple as a bacteria infection that’s I rather stay celibate for the rest of my life. Praying God will forgive Us for sinning because I’m divorced 
    • Posted

Hello teri98458!

How are you feeling right now?

The femiflora caps i had is taken orally only. 1 pad 10 caps. I just wanna ask if you get to see discharges everyday is it normal or not?..is it the result of the meds you're taking in?

I really wanna get rid of it. But I don't feel burning sensation around down there, nor it's itchy or smelly. It's just when I pee that I noticed it is smelly. It's just a feeling of wanting to scratch/rub it every time I wash it.

• Posted

I have taken every antibiotic for BV,but a nurse on here said E Coli is AV so nothing was working for 2 years because I wasn’t being treated properly but the doctors I’ve seen (7 total) all act like this is something I am suffering with and nobody else in the world. They test my blood,my vaginal fluids and it’s like I’m crazy;but I do not see any discharge. I take so many showers and always inserting a vaginal gel to rebalance that’s why I’m done with antibiotics for awhile. I’m going to just take FemFlora I have 2 bottles with 60 pills each bottle. I took a Peroxide douche with 3 probiotics opened up tonight. It was feeling sore inside. I read another lady’s research and she said do the douche like twice a month then insert Togurt and probiotics. I’m just inserting the FemFlora and eating yogurt and taking 2-4 probiotics a day. I am not really sore today;but sometimes I think I want it to stop hurting so bad that my body is getting used to the pain. I’m so sad all the time. Guys do not have to burn,discharge or hurt from E Coli they do not get BV or AV or Yeast Infection. It’s terrible that women suffer and it’s just fine . I even went to 1 female OB and 3 Female PA’s they all say it’s nothing. I went to 3 male OB/ GYN and they said I was totally ok. I know what my vagina feels like when it’s healthy. I am 43 not 13
    • Posted

I hope it will be good for you and become better. I feel you for I had felt the same way. I don't feel sore down there (it's reddish around v) it's just my thinking that fells it (maybe). Mostly driving me crazy thinking about it (that I can feel something is moving down there). I'm not a doctor so I don't really know if it's ok or not down there. All I know and see is I had ample discharges everyday. I had tried inserting 1 small clove of garlic yesterday for the first time. I never douche.

• Posted

I Never douched either but for the last 25 months I was willing to try new things because initially I have never had my body do invaded that 1 or 2 doeses Of Metrogel didn’t work,or a Clindess one day or Clyndamicin for 5 days. I would get BV when I started a new relationship and after I am treated and my boyfriend it’s over. I usually date a guy 5-7 years before it’s iver outside of my ex husband that was like 10years of dating and marriage then divorced at like 32 now I’m 43...so the last 25 months I’ve been single and celibate. When it first started in the middle of the night I felt something inside of my vagina burning,swelling,moving, hurting,pain,watery discharge yellowish in color. I had every test they could give me and it took 5 different doctors (2 PA’s)before the 6(female OB-GYN) figures it was E Coli. So I’ve never had E Coli until now and it’s felt different. I thought that homeopathic and medical treatments as well as things like douches would help the process. Now for the last month I haven’t had discharge but it was after I saw my Primary Care and got Cipro for UTI and Metrogel and Nystatin. I used 2 doses of Cipro-14 days, Metrogel for 10 days and Nystatin on the outside as well as a finger tip inside. Now I am on the FemFlora for 2 months. It has the Reuteri, Rhamanos-2.4 billion ,Acidolophus-1 million and a couple other strains that I’ve never seen listed. I douched with like 1/4 bottle of Peroxide and Distilled Water with 3 capsules opened of FemFlora and then afterwards I inserted one capsule last night. I am praying the soreness ends. If you look at Ginger_USA on this site I am trying to follow what she did to end this viscous cycle. She had the soreness on one side and after the overload of probiotics the soreness on one side ended and her ph was back balanced to like 4.5 she had E Coli too. So I want this demon out of my vagina. The only way I know it’s still there is because of the soreness because the pain,burn,swell and all the initial mess is not as noticeable like I believe it’s a part of my DNA in that sore spot it’s there living unwanted and uninvited so I have got to burn it out some way. That’s why I wanted to do the Vaginal Rejuvenation because it’s a laser that cuts or burns you vaginal cavity. I also was thinking about the Isla Stick because one of my friends on here said her vagina is shedding but the odor is still there after using it one week. I hear doctors say we shouldn’t use these sticks at home it’s not safe;but it’s safe that this bacteria bore walls in our vaginas and we are so healthy🤔suspect...I want this disease out of my vagina walls. It can not be healthy...that bacteria that doesn’t belong in our vagina lives there and is causing a disease that’s incurable. I was scared to wash my kids clothes with mine. I bleached all my panties. I wash,bleach and buy new ones every other day been doing this for 25 months. I have a baby girl and God knows I do not ever want her to have this issue. So if in 2 months of no antibiotics just probiotics,detox teas and fermented probiotic drinks as well as yogurt with every live bacteria for women’s vaginal health...I am going to the laser...I just gotta suck it up and spend 3000 for the laser. I refuse to let this live in my body. Even though I’m divorced single and not thinking about babies...I would never let a dr burn my endometrium...my female OB suggested this;what woman wants to select to have a Hysterectomy?

• Posted

Hope it will be good to you and praying for your recovery as well. Let me know any update of your side. God bless!
    • Posted

I will continue to pray for all of us too in the discovery phase of a cure for non scientists and medical professionals. Trial and Error in Jesus name🙏🏽

• Posted

I have had that moving feeling. I seriously wish I knew what it was. And how exactly do you explain this to a doctor who will probably not know what your talking about. I seriously think for someone to understand they have to have felt it.
  • Posted

Hi I did bleach 1 teaspoon to 2 cups fluid water. I laid back with feet up in the air and used it like a douche. I held it in me for about 2 minutes. I sat up and did not rinse. I then took 1 park rubbing alcohol to 6 parts water. Wet a paper towel and rub it in the out side. I also used it for a pad for a couple of minutes. I did this 2 nights in a roll then wait to 3 to 4 nights later and one more time. I then waited a week and did it again. Then I waited 10 days and did it one last time. If I feel something coming on I repeat for 1 to 3 nights. This worked for me. I had read a DR mention this if all else fails. I also did not take any probiotics . Now you may say that disrupts the vagina floral. My opinion only is that it is already disrupted. So the flora is already screwed up. Anyway this worked for me. Also , if I felt anything coming on I repeated for 2 days. I am not a doctor I did this because nothing worked. I am not a doctor and advice you to speak with your M.D. about this.
    • Posted

Hi thanks for your suggestion. Good that it has worked for you. I pray for everyone who encounters the same to be healed completely. I noticed progress on mine too doing my routine. Hope it's for good and forever it will disappear.

• Posted

I had an infection was given keflex. Went away while I was on the antibiotics then snap right back. I went through something similar about 8 years ago. I tried Everything! I spent $6500.00 Just at the health food store over a period of 10 months. Not including what came in the mail. My was not much discharge but burning and red. So, since I knew what didn't work which was everything. I decided to do a douche with diluted bleach. It was around half capful for 20 ounces of water. I know everyone is thinking holy crap NO! But I laid in the bathtub with my legs up like I was giving birth. Squirted all the liquid inside and stayed that way for about 2 minutes. Next day did the same thing. Skipped the next day and did one more time. I honestly thought it didn't work. I was so sore. The next day I still had some burning but not as bad. The day after that I actually forgot about it. No burning!! Thank Goodness. Anyway that is what i did. And would do it again if needed. It was the only relief I got. But as always I am not a doctor so please ask you Primary care doctor. Oh and one more thing. Everywhere I kept reading about oh and good bacteria and bad bacteria. I decided that my ph was already screwed up so worth the try.

• Posted

Read about PH is what I was trying to say.
  • Posted

I didn't realize I had already responded. I had a stroke a few years back and things sometimes gets mixed up. For the most part both are correct. I looked at the container and it was 20 ounces. I forgot about the running alcohol and how many times I made the douche. Been so much better now. Anyway ladies good luck. This is deffiently not a one size fits all situation. Don't give up. Remember it may take a couple of days to return to normal . Stay on top of your Doctor!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.