Vaginal dryness and more

Posted , 5 users are following.

OK so my vagina is veryyy dryyyy and I can feel something sticking out when I stick my figure in and no discharge so I was prescribed zithromax and idk if its helping I mean I been feeling a little better but its still dry and another thing is my vagina doesn't look the same it looks like its stinking that's weird . but I had a pap smear and it just said I had signs of fungi and bacterial infection but I took the medication for 5 days now and no change and I take my last pill tomorrow idk what to do and I been loosing weight iM scared

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

You may have a cystocele or rectocel or vag prolapse.that is like a hernias of the vag walls or the vag prolapse is the vagina hanging out.

Which ineed surgery, Personally I would not get the mesh.I would tell the  Dr I want the surgery.

Also tne burning and itching could be enopausal and they want to give you estrogen. Once again I would rther get Mona Lisa touch and not take hormones for life.

• Posted

I would call your doctor back and share this with your doctor....  Do you think that you are losing weight because of your nerves or worry? Does the doctor know about whatever you feel that is sticking out?.....how old are you? Did doctor prescribe something for the dryness?
    • Posted

The thing is i dont have a doctor anymore. And i think i have low estrogen for some reason im really dry and i just feel like i cant get wet at all
  • Posted

Kia what you mean when you say I can feel something sticking out? It cant be anything to much out the ordinary or they would have  noticed when they did the pap smear. Usualy when one describes they I can feel something sticking out its a slight prolapse maybe. But have you had several babys and how old are you if i may ask. Your bound to be worried if your losing weight without trying, have you mentioned this to your gp at all? Ive been told ive got a slight prolapse but ive had five kids and im 65, but told not bad enough for surgery. 
    • Posted

Im only 19. When i put my fingure up there i can feel something idk if ita my cervix or what and it very dry i had a uti that the zithromax cleared up but my vagina is just small and dry like its strinking idk what to do
    • Posted

Kia you really need to find yourself a doctor and get this sorted, i very much doubt at 19 your going through menopause and cant think why you should be needing estrogen. As to you can feel something when you put a finger up there, well if your able to get it far enough then yes its more than likley your cervix your feeling, can you visibly see anything like sticking out otherwise? 
    • Posted

No i cant see anything but i can feel it inside i been dealing with this for a while i went to a doctor couples months ago and she didnt help at all. Only thing that showed up a baterial infection and what she gave me barely made it go away but i do rememeber when this start was a week after i had unprotected sex with my ex im thinking that he was dirty and made me get a bad infection thata making my vagina dry

• Posted

Kia

i don't know about the dryness at your age but as far as feeling something in vagina.......it could be bowel pushing up against vaginal wall.  If you are constipated.  During an exam many years ago my GYN said he felt something and said it's probably bowel leaning against vagina.......went back after days and after voiding the lump was gone.  Just happen to think about that when I read your blog.  However you do need to get that rechecked and maybe with another doctor for second opinion.

Wendy

• Posted

Idk i think its my cervix i feel sometimes its low i think and i can really feel it because i can feel the hole of the cervix too but idk im going to try to go to a doctor
    • Posted

Yes Kia.....very important to go to the doctor to find answers and peace of mind for you.

Keep us posted!

• Posted

Wendy reading this has me think now what you said about bowel pushing up against the vaginal wall, ive noticed a definate connection when i am constipated and i get the burning in the urethra as well. Sometimes after voiding even this goes away.I was also told a few yrs.back i was on the verge of a prolapse and never to allow myself to get contipated.Once during an examination i was told she could feel my bladder resting on her fingers!  I think everything is going south with me! 

Sue 

• Posted

Hi Susan

Not  sure of your age but I am 64......I guess the older we get some things can go south😊 Important for fiber in our diet or fiber supplement and lots of water!.....to keep constant!

• Posted

Hi Wendy 

Im 65. wish it was just my insides going south, face moving as well, Oh getting older, as Cher would say it sucks lol !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.