Vaginal lubricant

Posted , 7 users are following.

Any recommendations for internal lubricant that's ok with LS? Replens / Yes / Sylk ???? Ta

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

I also use coconut oil. It's pure with nothing in it to aggrivate
    • Posted

If your grocery store has a natural foods section it will be with the cooking oils.
    • Posted

I think I should look at the natural store
    • Posted

How often do you do that? Just pre sex?

Also you just pop a small cube inside?

• Posted

Well, I have to do the dilation.  So I put a cube of coconut oil in and oil the entire environment as well.  Than use fluid coconut oil to coat the dilator.  And when I feel the slightest discomfort I add oil again.  

• Posted

I love the Yes products Claire both oil based and water based.
    • Posted

Thanks Jackie, I actually ordered the oil based one yesterday! Whats the difference between oil and water based? Ta
    • Posted

Everything we use is better if it's oily. It acts as a barrier to fluids that irritate, one of which can be sperm. I really liked 'Yes!'
    • Posted

A couple of women here have concluded that about themselves. It's almost like an allergy. Not universal with LS sufferers.
    • Posted

The water based is more of a lubricant for making love the oil is a little more messy but can be used externally to treat the dryness.  It works for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.