Vaginal Lumps..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I recently had a misscarage and right after that I had a urinary tract infection. I don't know if those have anything to do with this but just in case. So,I noticed that before sex I was naturally lubricaned and had sex anyways. Now my vagina has a itch to it. I was looking at it and it looks unusual to me but I'm not sure cause I've never really looked down there. Please let me know what you think.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

*sorry I meant I was t lubricaned
  • Posted

I think you would know if you have Vaginal Atrophy !! A lot of things have to be ruled out first and thrush is one of them. If that’s your only reason for thinking you have VA ...I’m sure you haven’t     Good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.