Vaginal opening!

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello ! can anyone tell me if this bump at the opening of my vagina is ? it sometime rarely itches ... but when it does it does bad! like right now (right labia is swollen from me itching right now ) ive also Experienced something new down there ive noticed what looked like a tear by my urethra. that doesnt hurt at all ... the big bump is like soft , and when like i flex my Muscle down there it seems like you can see it more it looks like it’s coming from the inside can somebody please tell me what this is ?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.