Vaginal opening bumps

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was checking on my genitalia and i noticed that bump like on my vaginal opening. is there something wrong with my vagina? I I'm scared. i'm not sure if it's been there before. please help me with your replies. thank you in advanceimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Which bump you're talking about? It looks normal, besides some redness that you have.

• Posted

hi i'm referring to the ones i circled. does it look like alarming? I and with the redness i think it's always been like that. i don't have itching or abnormal discharges thouimage

• Posted

It looks like something is going on. possibly some growth of some sort bc you can barely see the opening. best to see a doctor hun to get it treated! dont think it is anything serious

• Posted

It looks like something is going on. possibly some growth of some sort bc you can barely see the opening. best to see a doctor hun to get it treated! dont think it is anything serious

• Posted

I've to the doctors but they couldn't see anything wrong. although that was 4 months ago. but i will definitely visit the doctor again once the lockdown is over

• Posted

I noticed the same thing on me. i had sex and it was a little irritated and itched but that went away within a day or two so i assumed it was just a little irritation but then i noticed these bumps and i'm worried. did you ever find out what it was?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.