Vaginal pimples, cloudy yellow discharge and smelly urine

Posted , 3 users are following.

****im really really scared and would really appreciate anyone's help!

About 11 days ago, i had rough vaginal sex. I ensured that we used a condom but did not use any lube so when he was going too rough he accidentally ripped me a little bit. there was alot of blood and we stopped but i didnt think much of it. Aside from that, i got my period the very next morning so i wanted to see if I was still bleeding after my period. Thankfully, i wasnt but that was not the worst of my concerns apparently 😦

Two days after this, i had anal sex with another man who used alot of lube and there seemed to be no issues before and after. I was still sore from two nights ago but nothing else was wrong.

After my period ended, i finally held a mirror and decided to look down there to really see what was happening because now there wasnt much blood to block my view. i started to notice slight bumps on my labia which was concerning but i just kept an eye on them.

Now, for the past five days ive noticed that it is hard for me to pee because it burns the pimples as it passes along them. ive also noticed that i have this water-like, cloudy yellow coloured discharge that has a very foul odour and makes my urine smell like eggs (like sulphur?).

yesterday, i ran my hand along my anal region and noticed the bumps have spread there as well so now i am really scared.

every site i visit says this is herpes but i did not notice ANY lesions on either man and practiced safe sex with a condom. im really hoping that this is something else 😦(

please help!

File size is too big

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

File size is too big

imageFile size is too big

• Posted

• Posted

looks like herpes u need to go get swabbed

• Posted

u should have your urine checked if it smells it could be bladder or uti

• Posted

its not the urine that smells but the yellow discharge does and that usually gets washed out everytime i urinate, would that be due to the possible herpes or do you still thinking i may have a bladder/uti issue

• Posted

if ur discharge smells it could be a vaginal infection plus herpes the sores do look like it could be u need full std testing done

• Posted

you can stil get infections an herpes even using condoms such as mycoplasma an herpes an warts etc as they are passed on via skin to skin contact an not threw sperm

• Posted

im pretty sure its herpes. if you used condoms it could be from oral sex but also condoms dont 100% protect from herpes

• Posted

omg thats so annoying because we literally did not perform oral on each other at all 😦 will go to the doctors then thanks

• Posted

well yeah. sometimes you can still get herpes even with condom use. good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.