Vaginal rash? Yeast infection? Herpes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

okay, so idk what is going on with my vulva and labia... but the skin is becoming raw. I've stopped using tissue & have been using wipes because i noticed the tissue was too rough. I'm still not understanding why the skin is raw. It doesn't hurt when I pee. I thought it could be from wearing thongs too much, but still not sure. Any one else experienced this or know any knowledge of what it could be? By the way, I have not had sex or a sexual partner since 2017. Not vaginally or orally. i have recently been using a toy & idk if it could be that I'm allergic to material thats its made out of....

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Anna,

You could be allergic to the toy, it's plastic, right? Plastics are toxic. Don't use wipes either. Get some unbleached TP and use water or extra virgin coconut oil to wipe with. Even Extra virgin olive oil if your body prefers. You've got some whitening there and it could lichen sclerosus which is what most women on this forum are suffering with. If it doesn't clear up get to a gyno right away. Don't let lichen get out of control.

• Edited

okaaaaay you guys.. i know its been a while since Ive posted which was back in January. I was seriously worried and curious about what was going on down below. Literally was scared for my life. I'm still not sexually active ( havent been in 3yrs) so i was like how could i have a disease. And yes when i was sexually active i used condoms.. clinics would not see me due to Covid 19. I explained to my mother whatimage it looked like and what was going on. (i did not show her any pictures) She then googled chaffing and yeast infections. soooo, we went to target and i bought Monostat 7 & within 2 1/2 weeks ya girl looking like herself again. im so happy and feeling like myself again. i just thought I'd update you all just in case anyone is dealing with a really bad yeast infection and does not know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.