Vaginal sores.

Posted , 9 users are following.

i started out with having BV and my doctor gave me antibiotics, which then gave me a chronic yeast infection. Ever since my yeast infection ive had vaginal sores on my labia that look similar to herpes. Is there any correlation between the two ? imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would go to the doctor and get the lesions swabbed ASAP. I've had BV and got a yeast infection from the antibiotics too. I don't believe either of these would cause sores or ulcers on your labia. Do you have any other symptoms along with the lesions such as flu like symptoms, swollen lymph nodes, burning when urinating or a strange tingly sensation in your nerves? These are all symptoms of genital herpes.

• Posted

i went and got swabbed yesterday but i cant stop searching for answers i have burning pain when i pee its horrible. i have no flu like symptoms though

• Posted

I HAVE HAD BV and went on antibiotics following month I HAD A horrible yeast infection! I DID not get sores, please get this checked out!! this is not normal.

• Posted

yeahhhhh that looks like herps hun. or if you wear thongs the material could have caused a abrasion that caused a infection. what did the doctor say?

• Posted

thats herpes girl i have the same thing when i break out but mine dont hurt at all and it dont burn when i pee

• Posted

Question for those who have the virus.

• Did the blisters first appear as bumps or open sores?

• If bumps, did your bumps ever just go away without bursting?

• Were the bumps soft or hard? (with fluid or no fluid?)

• Did the bump(s) ever stay longer than 2 weeks without bursting or having fluid?

i prefer say bumps rather than blisters, because blisters sound like they're opened

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.