Vaginal spots HS ??

Posted , 4 users are following.

can someone please maybe tell me what this is i went to the doctor and they said it could be HS i was scared it was herpes but been tested for everything and it came back negative im having a really hard time right now and feeling bad about myself

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

dont know if it helps been using bethamethazone dipropionate down there

• Posted

i mean- i have those too, and ive been tested & went to the gyno SOOO much because of my STD anxiety. and no doctor has said anything... so idk!

• Posted

maybe some people get them more noticeable than others the doctor said the one might be hydradentis superativa embarrassing but i do kinda sweat down there alot and i got some similar bumps in my armpits but thank you i was recently sexually assaulted so i was kinda scared but will do everything possible now to never let thar happen to me again if kt means stabbing that person

• Posted

Really just looks like fordyce spots to me. Completely harmless and dont understand how a doctor could think this was HS tbh.

• Posted

idk either im gunna go to an ob soon and see what she has to say maybe because the one on the upper right side sticks out more i saw my urologist and pointed it out to her and she said it was sweat glands i had one on the inner part of my thigh thats smaller

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.