Vaginal strep

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone had experience with vaginal strep please?  Is this menopause related?

Any tips and coping strategies.  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had this about 4 years ago ; I would have been about 44. Had the coil removed and the symptoms resolved 
  • Posted

HI, well a piece of garlic inserted vaginally definitely helped but its not exactly ideal - phew garlic!  Anyway, needs must.  I kept it in for 24 hours and it did help.  I’ve started taking garlic tablets as they are nature’s antibiotic and are antibacterial etc, should help,

I’m not keen to take antibiotics from the doc, especially if the symptoms come back.  

I have been using Evorel cream for dryness and I wonder if I have become sensitive to it.    When I use it now it stings.  Anyone else use this?

Thanks

• Posted

Sorry, should ready Estriol Cream.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.