Vaginal tearing and bleeding

Posted , 5 users are following.

I keep getting these cuts on my inner labiaimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

u may have a fungal skin infection thrush failing that there are other things that can cause it like herpes etc go see a doctor for some swabs

• Posted

if you are post menopausal, its most likely to be vaginal atrophy, which needs oestrogen.You dont say your age.

• Posted

i agree this happens most commonly with vaginal atrophy, you can develop this even if you are still having periods. its caused by dropping oestrogen levels and is corrected by lifelong treatment with locally applied oestrogen creams or pessaries. Using this treatment is the equivalant of taking one hrt tablet a year. GP will prescribe.

if your on facebook check out the vaginal atrophy group, lots of info on this. Good Luck

• Posted

There are also thing you can use to keep the labia and skin moist, like coconut oil and Eurcerin. Make sure you don't rub in the shower and only use something like Ivory or no soap as long as it's bleeding you don't want anything to get in there. I'd abstain from sex until you get it fixed. Best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.