Vaginal thrush?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ok, so I have recently had my implant removed. And started to experience some really thick discharge with a slight itch and no odour. I have had std tests and do not have an std.  I’m thinking this is mild vaginal thrush.  So I looked up some natural remedies. And tried putting a few drops of tea tree oil in my bath. And then applying some organic coconut oil after  once dry...: having never had thrush. Is the redness caused by that? Or maybe a reaction to the tea tree oil?   I didn’t notice the redness yesterday. ( I’m referring to the patches at the entrance. Not the bumps. They’re just part of my anatomy. 

the discharge has reduced in volume and so has the itching. 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

did you find out what this was? so the little bumps down inside your hole are normal anatomy? hope everything is better.

• Posted

when the doctor checked at the clinic he said everything was normal. as i asked them to check them as i was concerned that they were warts . but he said it was nothing to worry about and wasnt warts.but having done some research a lot of women seem to have them. have seen many posts on here and doctors have said the same thing, i still monitor them just incase.

the white discharge stopped and red patches went away. so it was likely just some irritation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.