Vaginal ulcer extremely painful *picture*

Posted , 7 users are following.

So i have been with the same guy for a little over two months. We've both have only been sexually active with eachother. We have not brought up herpes or anything but i dont know if thats what this is, because it hurts so bad. ive been using cold compress, and triple anti biotic ointment, this showed up about 3 days ago. im in extreme pain, please help. image

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

update- i have 4 more exactly like this, one on the lip of my vagina, one on the top of the vagina, the one in this picture, and one on the inside of the top of my vagina

• Posted

are they very sore?

best bet is to get them swabbed while they are still there x

• Posted

yes, they hurt extremely bad. ive talked to my mom about it, and everyone in my family, which whom i talked to is full of nurses think that it could just be an infection, from the heat or plain ulcers. im so confused on how i would have gotten herpes, if thats what it is.

• Posted

That’s the one of the main symptoms that differs from bacterial. Of course any break in the skin especially on the genital is uncomfortable but hsv is so painful! My first outbreak was brutal.

Any you any other symptoms? Increase discharge? Swollen lymph nodes in the groins? Generally feeling unwell, lack of appetite?

If your current partner or any partner ever had oral cold sore it could have passed to you! They could have even had it genitally and never knew, that’s how I got it! Most people live with it and never have a outbreak but it’s passed through viral shedding. Routine std screens don’t always test for hsv.

At least getting a swab it will give you a final answer! It absolutely could be bacterial from a old razor or something. But best to get checked!

• Posted

genital herpes. but dont freak out herpes is a rash there are way to avoid break outs with diet and maintaining good stress. Maybe you two need to talk and go to the dr.

• Posted

i had one ulcer like this. it took a long time to heal, sometimes it was better sometimes it was worse, i was having sex when it was better but that just made it worse. it healed up completely and it wasnt painful anymore, i didnt have sex for like a week or two so thats how it healed. when i did have sex again, it came back, so thats how i know it's not herpes. guess its just from friction, i have a new partner with an enormous penis. now I think its a lot better it doesnt even hurt and i can have sex normally

• Posted

it hurts extremely bad when i was sex, i do not plan on having sex for a little, i think mine may be from friction as well, because i didnt even notice it until my boyfriend went to insert his penis in me and it hurt extremely bad.

• Posted

its hurting even more now and theres little ones appearing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.