Vaginal wart or what? Help meeeee.

Posted , 3 users are following.

imagerecently saw this one. no pain or itching. but i feel scared and self confidence for having sex with my bf is very low. I'm afraid it might multiply. i am sure that i got this one from my bf because he has warts around his penis shaft. but didn't wanted to refuse having sex with him because he gets mad. but now i am starting to freak out. whenever i think of this, i feel cold and distant to him. i am really afraid of getting checked by the doctor. help meee 😦image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

its a wart visit your doctor to have it removed

• Posted

should not be having sex with someone with warts its passed by skin to skin contact during sex

• Posted

they will multiply if its not removed best to treat it early

• Posted

ye they can come back within 6 months sometimes longer it ca take up to 2 years for hr body to rid itself of hpv that causes warts

• Posted

you both need to go to the doctors and get them treated

• Posted

Since you said your bf has warts it can be likey that you have one. You should see a doc to make sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.