Vaginitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello girls please help me!

My discharge is fine, the smell and taste are normal everything generally seems fine. It’s just that I have only had sex once in my life and it was kinda forced. I am now in a relationship but we haven’t had sex yet. And when I put my fingers in me nothing hurts and generally everything’s fine. Putting my dildo inside tho hurts kinda and takes some time and it won’t go all the way in. Is it because I am still right because I haven’t had sex many times, or because I am not wet enough and my vagina hasn’t stretched enough or is it because my muscles tense and I have vaginosis? Help pls 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If there are no signs of infection e,g smell,unusual discharge.that may be possible signs of dryness and because you are not sexual active its best to start with a smaller size..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.