Vaginitis? std? bv? Trich? Hpv? Help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

i noticed my vaginal hole is "gone" and i have bumps inside my vagina. can someone look in the photos and tell me if I'm freaking out and being dramatic or what their thoughts are on what this could be?

some history to help, I've had 2 sexual partners for several months. I recently tried my fantasy of getting fisted and noticed some discomfort after that. I had my period and no issues, then after my period went away I sense some discomfort. no pain, no itch, just a little bit of "something doesnt seem right". I also looked at old nude photos from last year and noticed I had those little bumps inside before too but it was never uncomfortable.

I have a doctors appointment but I would like to cancel as I honestly cant afford it right now, so am here to seek some answers. image

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Honestly, nothing on this photo looks strange, per se. It doesn't look like a vagina that can be fisted, though. Might be a good idea to share these old photos, if you think the difference is significant.

• Posted

@john88875 I just find it so weird that I cant see my hole and it feels uncomfortable from time to time and it only happened after I got fisted. everytime I have new partners and feel different down there I always assume it's an std its terrible. but considering the "hole isnt noticable" and felt little bumps I got nervous thinking it's like herpes or prolapse.

• Posted

I agree with John, everything looks fine in your photos. If the old ones were different maybe the change is noticeable though.

• Edited

update: everything went back to normal. I believe the fisting is what caused some irritation. I was able to masturbate comfortably the past 2 days with zero bleeding, dryness, or discomfort. my "hole" is back to normal as well. jeez what a scary moment. thanks for everyone's comment and support.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.