Vagus nerve

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi has anyone tried, Vagus Nerve Simulation via Tens Machine in the ear to ease pain of the bowel .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

symptoms of your disease? i have pulsatile tinnitus in the right ear and pangastritis of the stomach. i take tablets but never used that machine on vagus nerve. and i suggest you to never use it on that main nerve of the body. because that nerve can get damaged and it controls heart beat, blood pressure and breath. no one can afford damage to this nerve.

• Edited

hi shakeela. pelvic splanchnic nerves . tens is connected to ear .

• Posted

ok wish you all the best and get well soon. but would you please tell the symptoms and experience of your disease/illness, just for the audience who may ever come to get help here and information about the disease that you have.

• Edited

Hi shakeela. i have crohns . and on blood pressure meds. i was given Losartan but dumped them . when i was a child had TB of the Chest. 2 years in hospital . if you use or ever go on the Yellow Card Scheme about blood pressure meds , it seems Angiotensin 2 receptors are the thing Covid 19 latches on to.. i still remember being in a iron lung . and some of the children never making it. Covid 19 fills your lungs with fluid that is called a Cytokine Storm . by either white blood cells attacking the immune system . or leukatites ,Cytokines. causing inflammation. hope that explains some of it Acetylcholine might just help but not sure. good luck deep breathing helps as well .

• Edited

Cymba concha . in inner ear they say can reduce inflammation by a tens machine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.