Valium is a life saver

Posted , 3 users are following.

Valium is extremely effective against anxiety if used properly. I've been taking it for 34 years. Two ways to take it: 1. Every day for a couple of months maximum. When used continuously it becomes less and less effective and is physically addictive as I found out in the 1970s. You have to come off it very gradually. 2. To take it occasionally, just as and when needed, 2mg twice a day for no more than two consecutive days. Then a gap for as long as possible until you take it again. I average one 5mg tablet a week over a year. Valium originated from the rawawulfa root used in Indian medicine for a thousand years until identified and synthesised by De Roche in the 1950s. Mahatma Ghandi started each day with a porridge made from the root, hence his peaceful countenance, he was spaced out on the stuff. But don't forget, if you've become nervously sensitised by too much anxiety over a period of time you can overcome panic attacks, agrophobia, hyper anxiety and the depression that can come out of anxiety by reading Doctor Clare Weeke's books 'Relief from Nervous Suffering' and 'Self Help with your nerves'. Her extremely helpful technique involves: Facing the symptoms; Accepting the symptoms; 'Floating' past the symptoms; and Letting time pass. That way you desensitise your nervous system - it really does work and will substantially reduce or eliminate the need for Valium. Get copies on Amazon. With self-help and valium you Will get better I promise you, just don't give up on the self-help and don't be reluctant to use valium when you really need it.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry, the author's name is Claire Weekes (with an i ) not Clare Weekes and I see it's 'Peace from Nervous Suffering' not 'Relief'. Amazon has both for sale at reasonable prices.
  • Posted

Hi Jeff, nice advise problem is by the time patients are in a stressed out situation they would find it, not only difficult, to mull over a 'good' and informative book but nerve racking to go to the shop to buy it.

Taking calmig medication on a short basis is a good idea as it gives you this breathing space. Once relaxed then concentrate on 'paper advice. The problem being unless you own a brain that has been properly trained as a child and upward the words and meaning would mean nothing. Go for the pills give yourself time to reflect, no yoga, no deep thought concentration, just take the pill and chill.

Give it a week and you'll be fine, if not, change your job or life style and get on with living.

• Posted

I agree with that, except that no matter how anxious you are you can still order a book online through Amazon (see above. Claire Weekes) after all you managed to make it to this page OK, ordering a book online isn't any more complicated. And no matter how bad you feel you'll be able to read a book that's going to cut the anxiety cycle for you.
  • Posted

have a look at my experience under nitrazepam coz it also relates 2diazepam please it very important!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.