Varicocele options

Posted , 1 user is following.

im 19 and have varicocele on the left side of my testes it is very obvious. I never really cared or had much thought about it until i found out about it and read that it can cause infertility, testes to be small/ shrink, low testosterone and dull ache. It wasn't until this time that i realised that i have small testes( think average is 2 inch mine probably 1.3 or so) which i imagine is due to low testosterone? and i do experience dull aches never serious just can feel it. My penis is not small 6.5 inches-6.75 inches erect. I'm starting to panic a little as i now think i have low testosterone, shrinking testes, testes that should be larger and possibly a penis that should be larger aswell.

Should i arrange an appointment with my GP? as maybe this is actually quite bad and should have larger sex organs. Not to mention the low test and possibility of infertility and the dull aches.

Any response would be greatly appreciated as im very worried and all of these things are very improtant to me at the age im at. thankyou.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.