Varicose veins on my feet

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

I'm a 34 YO guy who has been experiencing a bit of discomfort from Veins varicose on my feet.

For the context, I'm 1.84 cm tall, 72 kg and in reasonably good shape.

Since I was young I've always had the veins on my feet a bit pronounced (like bigger than the average), as the time went by tho these veins have grown and now I'm starting feeling a bit of discomfort (not pain but like the feeling of slightly tingling).

NOt sure about the root cause but when i was young like 15 YO I used to work as waiter in restaurants and pizzeria doing long hours (8 to 10) and having the bad habit of not drinking much water. i did this every weekend until i finished University.

In the last 10 years I've been working 8-5 in front of computers but I keep myself fit as much as i can. I don';t smoke.

What would you suggest? is possible to remove varicose veins from the feet? I don't have much problems on my legs, it's manly my feet.

Thanks for your time and support

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.