Various Anxiety Sensations

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have several things going on, I assume it's my anxiety but you know how it goes "is it really my anxiety or is something else wrong?" Warm face, sometimes goes down in to my neck and arms. Lightheaded. Headaches. That feeling of something is very wrong. Cold hands and feet. Cold chills. Body overall feels nervous or uneasy. I've had my anxiety under control pretty good for years now. Recently I've had menstrual issues and had an IUD put in. First one dislodged, terrible pain and bleeding. They took that one out and put a new one in. Within a week of the 2nd one being in my blood pressure shot up. All of this has brought my anxiety back. Which, oh by the way, is a possible side effect of the IUD that I had; anxiousness/nervousness. They put me on a water pill for my bp Sunday when I went to urgent care. Yesterday I had the IUD taken out. Felt pretty good yesterday. Today, I feel like a complete panicked disaster with all the above symptoms. So I find myself back to square 1 asking myself "is this really anxiety or is there something else wrong?" Any advice?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi there, if I have learned something during my anxiety journey during the past 3 months is that if a professional tells you that you are well, you should listen to them, there is no need to disregard their opinion. That definitely made things better for me, each time anxiety crawls on me I think back to when doctors told me that I am a healthy 22 year old who should enjoy life, rather than think about his health all the time when nothing is wrong. I hope everything goes well for you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.