Posted , 4 users are following.
1. Eating bread or bagels, and especially if they are not “fresh”, will cause hiccupping and lead to vomiting. This reaction is practically immediate. Sometimes I will have to run to the bathroom or outside after taking a few bites to throw up. After this is over, I can finish eating the bread or bagels as if nothing happened.
2. Eating “healthy” foods such as bananas will make my stomach raw almost immediately. My mouth also feels tingly when eating bananas. Romaine lettuce as well as vinegar/lemon based dressings also seems to destroy my stomach. I have a hard time eating healthy meals at all because of this and has led to weight gain as my stomach simply cannot take many raw vegetables and fruits.
3. Eating apples, particularly later in the day, will result in horrible stomach pain. On at least 3 occasions I have woken up in the night to vomit, and the vomit clearly contains the peel of the apple, so it seems obvious there's something about the apple itself that is causing a problem.
4. Taking probiotics has a direct correlation with the onset of symptoms of restless leg syndrome. After a couple of days taking the probiotics, I develop the symptoms. Shortly after discontinuing, the symptoms go away. It's a little concerning that healthy bacteria introduced into my system causes such a negative set of symptoms.
5. Terrible foods, such as fast food and anything else that is horrible for ones health, has absolutely no negative affect on my stomach. In fact, those foods soothe my stomach when it is raw from eating something heatlhy. It's as if my stomach rejects healthy foods and prefers less healthy options. Of course, my body and overall health takes a beating from this.
Has anyone had these isssues and found the cause? Better yet, has anyone found a reasonable solution? I'm mentally ready and even desparate to make healthy changes to my diet but suffer serious setbacks very quickly, knocking me out of the game before I can even get going.
0 likes, 14 replies