vascular dementia

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I have been diagnosed with cervical stenosis with spondylosis and myolepathy at levels C4,5,6 and 7 in 2013.

After various strange symptoms with my memory and actions I have been told that, subject to mri, may have vascular dementia, due to spinal cord impingement cutting blood/oxygen supplies to brain.

Any thoughts please,

Mike.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

mike09523 where you from I am from Arizona my name is

Arnie1313

• Posted

Hi arne,

I am located in the UK.

A small town called Bordon, in Hampshire, England.

Mike

• Posted

Hi leatherneck,

I think some of your last post was spell checked, sometimes helpful, mostly not.

Different types of early dementia mean some get better, most do not, and some settle with medication.

Probably an mri or ct scan to tell complete story.

Mike.

• Posted

Hi

No, I have never visited the USA.

When I was very young,5-12, my parents moved to East Africa and that seemed to quell my wanderlust.

Now, I am too disabled to enjoy such trips.

Mike.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.