Vascular disease

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been diagnosed with severe arthritis and I was planning to get a hip replacement however I went two weeks ago Fort S concerning coldness in my lower leg and pain come to find out I have vascular disease. Should I get the vascular disease fixed first before hip surgery. And can someone tell me about this disease

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i was diagnosed with vascular disease last yr,im 48,i could hardly walk with it formally a professional dancer last thing i thought id ever get,my mum and pvd also.

if your suffering with cramping in the legs then get checked and further testing as it indicates a blockage, i had a 95% blockage on the groin area.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.