Vascular Problems in Toes

Posted , 1 user is following.

over the last few years, I've struggled with tie issues, mostly on right side Finally diagnosed as vascular. did angiogram-no blockages. surgeon thought issue was in feet/toes and he couldn't access it. Not ordinary problem, since im very fit (cycle thousands of miles a year, and no weight problems, not diabetic. symptoms are numb/tingling/pain in toes, occasional ulcer on one toe, redness on toes on right foot and toes becoming hot or cold for no reason. symptoms come and go for no reason, but is every day taking calcium channel blocker (max dose) even tho i dont have HBP.

set to see another vascular surgeon.

very frustrated i know It's a long shot, but any one with any help?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.