Vasectomy regrets

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a vasectomy in 2005. Pre surgery orgasm was amazing and shot far. Since then it feels boring and the semen only drizzles. Has anyone else had this issue? Why? It's been ten years since I've had a good orgasm. I'm only 42. Dr says it's mental. BS.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Vasectomy in Nov 12. Can hardly feel climax and ejaculation nowhere near as powerful.

Quite a common problem with men who have vasectomy's.

• Posted

I wish I knew then what I know now. If you're thinking of getting a vasectomy DONT. I've suffered from ED since my Vasectomy and am hoping the bloodwork will show some deficiency so I can get my manhood back. Drs are blind if they think there's no link. Look at all of the stories here that are almost all identical.
    • Posted

You are not given the correct information to make a balanced choice. You are sold a 'trip to the dentist' when in fact the risks can be life changing.

I wish I could turn back the clock. The Vas is a muscle so explains why ejaculation won't be the same and why you need support for your balls once you get chopped.

I've got two denervation ops to have. I know the risks as my surgeon told me. The goal is pain free balls but success is less than 30%. Risks are more pain, numb downstairs, and loss of bollock. That's the 70%. Due to pain I've asked for them to be chopped off but the Urologist won't do it as no guarantee.

Never again

• Posted

Yes, having a vasectomy was my lifetime worst decision, my climax has been never the same anywhere near as good. I have also had a lot of pain and loss of sleep. This is also named Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome and is very common with men who have been snipped. The doctors promoting this are just blind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.