Vegan, plant based diet.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

Just before last Christmas I decided to go on a Vegan diet, plant based diet, I was already vegetarian anyway, so no chess, milk, fish, I basically started eating foods which I had considered problematic, Beans etc, I started with small amounts, over three months later I'm eating a wider range of foods Rice,beans, Quinoa, Buckwheat pasta, lentil pasta, onions, chia seeds,Walnuts, and more, etc, I have plant based milk, rice or oat milk, anyway the result of all this, no more bloating, no constipation, bowel function much better, feel better, more energy, the reason I went Vegan plant based diet was because I didn't want to complicit in the suffering of farmed Animals, Animals in general and the fishing industry.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Well done Martin...this is a great diet.

I have already eliminated all dairy products from my diet , using plant based milks instead. I eat very little meat and am much happier eating plant based food. I agree the energy levels are higher and the overall feeling of being much more healthy is great.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.