Veins on my breast

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm not sure if anyone will see this however any advice would be appreciated. I'm 18 and not pregnant. Around a month ago i noticed 2 small purple spider veins on my left breast under the nipple and a blue vein just above. I thought this could be due to hormonal changes as my cycled changed, I've now noticed the exact same on my right breast 2 purple spider veins under the nipple and a blue on which is making me think its nothing because they both look the same in the same places. Nothing else has changed they haven't got big and have had no pain, nothing unusual. My breasts haven't changed colour either no rashes. If i was to squeeze the skin the veins would disappear, just wondering if anyone could help? its driving me insane, thank you!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Amy, this is nothing to worry about. Lots of ladies have spider veins on their breasts. If you are very pale skinned they show up more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.