Veins under tongue

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I was checking my mouth since I'm stressing about that white line inside my cheek and I have these 2 veins and one has this small dot of blood like a burst vessel.

Has anyone had this? Do you think it us connected to the white line in my cheek?

It's just a speck like a small vein has burst..

I'm driving myself insane with worry.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Christie, everyone has veins. even the doc said you have nothing to worry about. also, it hard for anyone to reply and know what you are referring to when you dont post photos.

your anxiety sounds like your worst problem.

• Posted

Hi Leigh and thanks for replying. I tried uploading photo from my phone but it wouldn't load.I understand it's hard to describe in words how it looks.

It is true that I have anxiety. After my Mum passed away suddenly and unexpectedly I got really sick and Drs couldn't work out what it was and said stress. I had a sinus infection that got to my tooth and caused a huge swelling in my face and was given 6 rounds of strong antibiotics before getting a root canal, however I still had low grade fevers and other stuff and asked to remove my tooth...i still was not well.

Then came this white thing which 2 Drs said they need to check ...so now I have anxiety about all these things which I never used to worry about. Last night after having a full blown panic attack about this

broken small vein I took myself to an after your clinic and the Dr said it was normal and he checked the records of the surgeon and said that also could have been an ulcer from sucking my cheek that turned it white.He showed me pics of tongues to calm down my anxiety

But sometimes when the Drs really can't explain what it is and say we don't know exactly what it is it can make my anxiety go sky high.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Thank You.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.