Ven and CBD oil

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anybody been on both, Effexor and CBD oil? I'd love to hear your experiences with it. Thanks!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hello, yes im on both. started vaping cbd oil a few months ago. its not a wow feel amazing effect, but it is relaxing. you need to do research about buying it. lots of places sell cheap stuff, thats too weak, and ineffective. you need something at least 10% strength, so its a bit more expensive. you really have to search carefully, to get best value and strength

• Posted

Thanks so much for your reply!

Yeah, I'm not looking for anything other than a calming effect. I'm thinking about adding it in with my Ven, but I was afraid of it counteracting the meds.

• Posted

Would you mind terribly telling me where you get yours?

• Posted

no problem. ive not read any news about cbd oil counteracting with anti depressants. there has been very little testing on cbd, so no one can be sure. there is plenty of anecdotal evidence from people saying it hasnt caused any issues. i went way over the top vaping cbd at the start, while on ven. i just became very relaxed and slept well. i dont think you cant overdose on cbd oil, any surplus is just a waste, and not used. i buy mine from amazon, so i get an idea of the quality from reviews, and no of purchases. you need full spectrum cbd oil, thats been extracted using a co2 process, both of which ensure the best quality. lots of places sell it, with low strengths at inflated prices. you want one that is advertised as at least 10% strength. follow these suggestions on amazon, and you shouldnt go far wrong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.