Venalfaxine

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone

How's everyone doing today. I haven't been on here for a few days as I've been in bed. Side/depression/flu has taken its toll and haven't been able to get out of bed and sleeping for about 18 hours a day!

I don't know if it's the Ven that's making me worse or my depression.

Thanks

Neil

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Neil sorry to see youv been ill ?? not good hey.. with taking venlafaxine you shouldn't even have depression anymore .. this med is a joke I despise it.. I havnt taken it since Wednesday. . Jus had 37mg pill fri because I couldn't cope with the pain more than anything. I'd luv to have your 18hrs of sleep tho ?? I hope your feeling better soon xx

• Posted

Hi Sharon

Thanks for your support I don't know what's wrong with me I'm so lethargic. Not sure if it's the Ven or me, either way I got an app with the doc on Wed so hopefully sort me out because I can't cope like this, I'm like a zombie! xx

• Posted

I feel for you I really do. I hope u manage to pull out of it. Iv been like that from the beginning. Feeling worn out ..no motivation at all ..feel like a tramp at times .. I'm feeling slightly more human today ..fingers xd it gos well for me tomorrow. .not holding my breath though.. xx

• Posted

Hi Sharon

Fingers crossed you'll be a lot better tomorrow you're stronger then you think. Remember when you feel more depressed it's the drugs that make you feel this way and not you.

Thanks

Neil xx

• Posted

Hi Neil I'm still much the same.day 8 without ven!! Waking up feeling really sick .. having to take zopiclone to sleep.. head feels like it's gona roll off. Any sound makes my head rattle inside .. high pitches makes a thud ..even to lift my head to look at something. .feel so sick .. phyciatrist has decided he's not giving me an anti depressant(citrolpram) to addictive he says .. even tho I have severe depression I'm getting another mood stablisor. . Hope to god it works ..

how are you Neil today Neil? ? Youv got your appointment this afternoon? ? Xx

• Posted

Hi Sharon

You don't sound too good hun, sounds like the zopiclone is doing this to you. I hope your doc has given you an alternative anti d. Who cares if Cito is addictive! You want to feel better ask if you can see a Psychiatrist. I'll let you how I get on later fingers crossed.

Thanks

Neil xx

• Posted

How are you feeling Neil? Any better? You are in my prayers. 
  • Posted

Hi Neil

How awful! Have you not been out at all?!

Trip to the Dr for you I think.

You definitely need something to help you.

How do you feel today..Any better than yesterday?

One things for certain I feel better when the suns shining that's for sure.

Sara

• Posted

Hi Sara

Got an app with docs o Wed so hopefully he'll sort me out. I can't go on like this it's ridiculous being tired and depressed all the time. Another thing I've noticed and others is that I space out! Don't realise I'm doing it.

How you doing anyway are you still taking the Ven xx

• Posted

Well I still do occasionally zone out but not to the extent that I used to. Ive reduced my dose as far as able now to 60mg. Any less it's all over!! I'm sticking for a while to rebalance.

Pleased you're going to see the Dr on Wed. You can not continue in this way it's not on. My heart really goes out to you.

Lots of water ??

Big hug X

• Posted

Neil 

something is wrong. You shouldn't be going through this . Please consult with your Dr. I got off these slowly and am feeling terrific.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.