venalxifine

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive been taking the 75mg xl for about 6 months recently id say the past few months ive been having really bad health anxiety every week its a new symptom ive become very lazy and every situation makes my heart race and i cant even leave the house. im thinking of asking the doctor to up my dose does anybody think this will work as i dont want to go onto a new medication and deal with 6 weeks of hell again, how long would the increased dose take before i could feel it working my fiance is pregnant she is 33 weeks i want to feel better before my babys here so i can enjoy it i have health and social anxiety please give me some advice

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had to gradually increase my dose up to 150 mg as 75 mg was not enough to get my anxiety episodes under control. I was concerned about increasing but my GP had anticipated this would be necessary and reassured me this was a normal dose for this medication.
  • Posted

75mg is quite a low dose. It generally takes about 5-6 weeks for the full benefit of a dose increase.

Good luck with the baby, you'll be great!

• Posted

thankyou for responding they have sort of helped like i do not have full blow panic attacks but i still get very anxious and feel it alot, also started hearing wooshing in my ears when i bend down or my heads titled in a different way i never had this untill taking the medication do other people feel strange symptoms all the time which may be part of anxiety like when im out i get hot flushes and legs feel week and things

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.